Crowdsourced Security Market Statistics: 2030
Crowdsourced security is the system that invites group of people to check an asset for security vulnerabilities. The number of people for testing may vary from less than a few dozen to some hundreds. It is a software tool used by various organizations and enterprises for auditing the safety and security of their applications and the infrastructure. Crowdsourcing security is an effective risk-reduction technique that is used by various companies including Google LLC., Facebook Inc., and Apple Inc. Furthermore, Crowdsourced security provides support to the most crucial attack surfaces such as web and APIs interfaces on server, mobile and loT platform. It is used to provide particular security, detecting fraud and cyber security attacks.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 virus has opened the opportunities for the companies to adopt latest technology and shift their work from offline to online mode. This requires the software which integrates the on-premises data with cloud data. The data being confidential requires the proper security from the hackers and hence positively impact the growth of crowdsourcing security market.
- The threat of cyber-attacks has increased during the current COVID-19 pandemic, with many company personnel working remotely and outside centralized company security systems creating the demand for security solution. In addition, even small businesses need to have access to specialists in cybersecurity and need to perform penetration testing on an urgent basis.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in need to meet regulatory compliance requirements and increase in security-related issues in businesses due to digital transformation are the factors driving the growth of the crowdsourced security market. In addition, surge in need to update the traditional security testing methodologies to latest security testing is expected to drive the market growth. However, intellectual property right infringement and fear of receiving low quality services are the factors hampering the market growth. Furthermore, the fast implementation of technology at enterprise levels, the new era digital technologies leading the market, increasing number of applications, and data shifting rapidly into the digital reality provides lucrative opportunities of the growth of crowdsourcing security market.
The market trends for blockchain ai market are as follows:
Rising security requirements with digital transformation in companies
The rapid digital transformation taking place around the world has changed the manner in which the businesses are operating. Therefore, with the fast implementation of technology at enterprise levels, increasing number of applications, and data transfer across the devices has created threat form hackers. Hackers have discovered more opportunities to build and find more access points making it difficult for the cyber security experts to find and fix weaknesses and keep a track. This has led businesses to demand for secured approaches for securing applications and systems through crowdsourcing security platforms.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow during the forecast period
The adoption of evolving technologies, such as cloud computing, along with the acceptance of online services, create huge possibility for cyber-attackers from around the world to cause damage to systems, resulting in organizations to adopt crowdsourced security solutions. The existence of growing countries, such as India and China are rapidly implementing latest technologies due to the increasing internet saturation and improving customer demand. Adoption of new techniques to safeguard the systems and applications is responsible for the growth of the crowdsourced security market in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the crowdsourced security market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the crowdsourced security market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the crowdsourced security market.
- The report provides a detailed crowdsourced security market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions answered in the crowdsourced security market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in crowdsourced security market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on crowdsourced security market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the crowdsourced security market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Crowdsourced Security Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Mode
By Organization Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
passbrains, Cobalt Labs Inc., Planit, Synack, Zerocopter, Bugcrowd Inc., HackerOne, Detectify, Rainforest, Applause