Cryoablation is a procedure of destroying tissues and cells by freezing, thereby causing cellular damage, death, and necrosis of tissues. The devices used for cyroablation are known as cryoablation devices, which are minimally invasive devices used to treat various cancers and arrhythmias. In cyroablation, liquid nitrogen or argon gas is transmitted using a probe that creates cold temperature at the site of treatment, thus freezing the internal tumors.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the cryoablation devices market include the increasing prevalence of cancer & cardiac arrhythmia, high demand for minimally invasive procedures, high availability of customized probes for cryoablation, and adoption by physicians. However, lack of skilled professionals and concerns about its safety may hamper the growth of the market. The increasing number of atrioventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia (AVNRT) procedures to treat cancer and the growing awareness about the devices among various healthcare centers will provide numerous opportunities for the market growth.
The cryoablation devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end user, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into tissue contact probe ablators, epidermal & subcutaneous cryoablation systems, and tissue spray probe ablators. Based on application, the market is divided into prostate cancer, renal cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, and cardiac arrhythmia. Based on end user the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Medtronic Plc., CooperSurgical Inc., AtriCure, Inc., Galil Medical Inc., BVM Medical Limited, CPSI Biotech, HealthTronics, Inc., ICECURE MEDICAL, Sanarus Technologies, and METRUM CRYOFLEX Sp.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cryoablation devices market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global cryoablation devices market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global cryoablation devices market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global cryoablation devices market.
Cryoablation Devices Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Tissue Contact Probe Ablators
- Epidermal and Subcutaneous Cryoablation Systems
- Tissue Spray Probe Ablators
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA