Cryogenic liquid transport vehicles are designed to transport liquefied gas, such as ammonia, methane, and natural gas, over longer distances. Liquefied gases are stored in over-the-road-tanker trailer bodies that need to be mounted on the truck chassis.
The global cryogenic liquid transport vehicles market is driven by increase in application of these in laboratories and chemical plants. Moreover, rise in usage of carbon dioxide and liquid nitrogen for the transportation of fruit juices and frozen foods over longer distances is expected to be fuel the market growth.
However, high operating cost, in terms of fabrication of cryogenic tanks, and increase in raw material cost are expected to hinder this growth. Furthermore, the growth of natural gas consumption in emerging economies is expected create a major opportunity for the vehicle producers across the globe.
The global cryogenic liquid transport vehicle market is segmented based on vehicle type, application, and geography. The vehicle type segment includes non-flammable liquid transport vehicle, flammable liquid transport vehicle, and others. The market based on application is bifurcated into chemistry and others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operating in the market are Chart (U.S.), APCI (U.S.), Taylor-worton (UK), CPI (U.S.), Cryogenmash (Russia), Cryofab (U.S.), Linde AG (Germany), Praxair (U.S.),Wessington Cryogenics (UK), and Acme Cryogenics (U.S.).
- This study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cryogenic liquid transport vehicle market, in terms of value, to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- A detailed impact analysis of the current trends, regional market, and future estimations are outlined to single out profitable areas.
- In addition, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities through 20172023 are explained to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers in the competitive market to facilitate efficient business planning.
Cryogenic Liquid Transport Vehicle Market Key Segments:
By Vehicle Type
- Non-flammable Liquid Transport Vehicle
- Flammable Liquid Transport Vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Players in the Value Chain:
- Chart (U.S.)
- APCI (U.S.)
- Taylor-worton (UK)
- CPI (U.S.)
- Cryogenmash (Russia)
- Cryofab (U.S.)
- Linde AG (Germany)
- Praxair (U.S.)
- Wessington Cryogenics (UK)
- Acme Cryogenics (U.S.)