Cryopreservation is a process where tissues, organelles, cells, organs, extracellular matrix, or biological constructs are preserved at very low temperatures. Cryogenic products are stored in an equipment called a cryopreservation freezer. It is mostly used in the conversation of oocytes and embryos with IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle, for women which are diagnosed with breast cancer but before chemotherapy, to preserve their capacity of reproductivity.
The main use of cryopreservation is to preserve and maintain biological samples. Individual cells and biological tissues, at liquid nitrogen temperature, can be preserved in an active state of cellular metabolism. Cells are frozen in their high serum media or growth media, before the development of freezing media.
The best six applications of cryopreservation are the preservation of cryosurgery, food sciences, biochemistry, molecular biology, and medical applications like cell transplantation, in-vitro fertilization, transfusion artificial insemination.
COVID-19 SCENARIO ANALYSIS
The burden on the health care infrastructure globally has led to a demand for cryopreservation freezers. The consequences of lockdown and government-enforced restrictions as a result of the coronavirus pandemic have been felt heavily by businesses across all industries. Many small hospitals, dermatology clinics, and nursing homes have been forced to shut their operations.
Social distancing and localized curfews have resulted in delayed procedures. In addition, visa cancellations have led to a hiatus in medical tourism and can negatively impact the healthcare services market growth. The current outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the collagen and ha-based biomaterials business.
The rising prevalence of cryopreservation equipment in the health care industry due to a hike in the diseases such as cancer is likely to drive the market in the long run.
TOP IMPACTING FACTORS: MARKET SCENARIO ANALYSIS, TRENDS, DRIVERS AND IMPACT ANALYSIS
The rise in the number of government initiatives for biological research clinics couples with the preservation of cells is likely to prosper the demand of the cryopreservation freezer market. Moreover, the rise in demand by the end use sectors such as biotechnical engineering firms, research laboratories, also supports the need for cryopreservation freezer market. However, challenges with cryopreservation include post-thaw cell growth, maintenance of pluripotency, viability and ability to distinguish post-thaw. Overpowering the challenges of cell freezing, researchers and clinicians are likely to bring new valuable treatments for the patients.
In the cryopreservation freezer market, region-wise, North America is likely to make a prominent market share and Europe to stand at the next position. This owes to major agreements and collaboration for manufacturers in the cryopreservation market.
For instance, Cryogenic Control made a distribution agreement with Paramount Gas Products and Cryo Inc in 2016 to distribute ELLN2 in major states of North America. Nowadays, research outcomes have resulted in the best outcomes for the specific purpose of cryopreservation.
Another aspect like women's quality of eggs usually tends to deteriorate after the age of 30. Women who want to opt for late pregnancy mainly due to professional or personal reasons decide for freezing their eggs in their 20s, as a result, they can attain successful pregnancy in their late ages. This factor is likely to pave great growth opportunities in the cryopreservation market
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cryopreservation freezer market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the cryopreservation freezer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global cryopreservation freezer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global cryopreservation freezer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THE CRYOPRESERVATION FREEZER MARKET RESEARCH REPORT
- What are the leading market players active in the cryopreservation freezer market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Cryopreservation Freezer Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Custom Biogenic System, Haimen United Laboratory Equipment Development Co., Ltd., Planer Plc, Linde LLC, Cryogenic Control, Merck KGaA, Asymptote Limited, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc