Custom assay is a type of cell or biochemical base provided by assay kits manufacturers to their customers when requested in order to fulfill their needs and purposes.
The global custom assays market is driven by several factors such as increasing R&D activities in the life science and biotechnology industry, growing number of academic research institutes, and increasing demand for tissue diagnostic & cell based diagnostics to treat clinical conditions such as cancer, HIV, and other infectious diseases. However, challenges in optimization and standardization of an assay will restrain the market growth. Emerging biochip technology will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global custom assays market based on type, technology, end user, and region. Based on type, it is segmented into activity assays, competitive assays, ELISA assays, sandwich assays, screening assays, and other assays. Based on technology it is segmented into flow cytometry, membrane based/planar assays, suspension/ bead based assays, and others. Based on end user, it is divided into academic & research institutes, life science industries, biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, contract research organizations, and food & beverage companies. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Promega Corporation, Bioassay Systems, Merck & Co., Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., R & D Systems Inc. (Biotechne Inc.), Fluidigm, Luminex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, QIAGEN N.V, Quansys Bioscience, and BD Biosciences.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps in determining prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Custom Assays Market Key Segments:
- Activity Assays
- Competitive Assays
- ELISA Assays
- Sandwich Assays
- Screening Assays
- Flow Cytometry
- Membrane Based/Planar Assays
- Suspension/ Bead Based Assays
By End User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Life Science Industries
- Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Contract Research Organizations
- Food & Beverage Companies
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA