A cutting disc is a specialized, power tool used for cutting hard materials. This tool is like an angle grinder, the major difference is the cutting disc or blade itself. There are various types of cutting disk such as stainless, aluminum, and diamond cutting blade. A diamond cutting blade is a circular blade, which has diamonds fixed on its edge for cutting hard or abrasive materials including stone, concrete, asphalt, bricks, coal balls, glass, and ceramics in the construction industry; cutting semiconductor materials in the IT industry; and cutting gemstones, including diamonds, in the gem industry. The cutting efficiency and application in various number of industries has given rise to the demand of the global cutting discs market.
The global cutting discs market is segmented based on product type, end user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is divided into stainless steel cutting discs, diamond coating cutting discs, aluminum cutting discs, and other. Based on end users, the market is classified into laboratory use, construction use, mechanical equipment processing, timber industry, pipe processing, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include Camel Grinding Wheels Works Sarid LTD., DEWALT, DIACUT Inc., Everett Industries, KLINGSPOR, LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH, Nanjing Hongxin Grinding Wheel Co., Ltd., Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Jason, and Rhodius GmbH.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of cutting discs industry to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities are provided in the report.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Cutting Discs Market Key Segments:
- Stainless Steel Cutting Discs
- Diamond Coating Cutting Discs
- Aluminum Cutting Discs
- Laboratory Use
- Construction Use
- Mechanical Equipment Processing
- Timber Industry
- Pipe Processing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Camel Grinding Wheels Works Sarid LTD
- DIACUT Inc.
- Everett Industries
- LISSMAC Maschinenbau GmbH
- Nanjing Hongxin Grinding Wheel Co., Ltd.
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives
- Rhodius GmbH