Cytology brushes are used for cell collection and sampling from various parts such as gastrointestinal tract and respiratory tract for the early diagnosis of diseases such as cancer.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the market include increasing incidence of chronic disease such as oral cancer. In addition, increasing demand of cytology tests when compared with tissue biopsy owing to advantages such as less discomfort to the patients and less costs have further fueled the market growth. However, in some instances, lack of accuracy in results restrains the market growth.
The global cytology brush market is segmented based on product, application, and region. On the basis of product the market is divided into metal cytology brushes and plastic cytology brushes. Based on application, it is categorized into respiratory tract, gastro intestinal, gynecological, urinary tract, oral, and oncology. By region, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus, Cook, EndoChoice, Medi-Globe GmbH, Hobbs Medical, Tele Med Systems, CONMED Corporation, Medical Packaging Corporation, Inc., and US Endoscopy.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cytology brush market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global cytology brush market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global cytology brush market has been provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global cytology brush market.
Cytology Brush Market Key Segments:
- Metal Cytology Brushes
- Plastic Cytology Brushes
- Respiratory Tract
- Gastro Intestinal
- Urinary Tract
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA