Data Bus Market Outlook – 2027
The term data bus is used to refer to the internal memory path designed for data transmission. A data bus is a connector within the computer which allows data to be transported. Diverse types of data buses in personal computers and other hardware have evolved. The data bus is commonly used in various applications such as automotive, marine, military, and commercial aviation applications. Continuous modernization of military aircraft can reduce the chances of accidents due to pilot error and increase mission capabilities and understanding of situations.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Tech firms are stepping up their emphasis on high-demand innovations and finding new ways to support their consumers, even as the COVID-19 crisis pose problems across sectors and leads to a decline in high technology investment.
- Due to the pandemic, the majority of airlines have been grounded and existing backlog orders have been postponed, the requirements have gone down.Replacement parts demand is also reduced since less maintenance is required at the moment.
- After containment of the COVID-19 pandemic, governments will need airlines to encourage economic recovery, connect manufacturing hubs, and promote tourism; thereby, the market will grow again.
- Aircraft manufacturers are by definition capital-intensive, creating short-term cash flow and liquidity issues. They are faced with supply chain issues especially those countries which were dependent on South-Asian countries for their supplies.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Growth in passenger traffic contributes to the need for the major airline manufacturers to have a successful business model. Modernization in the application for military aviation and procurement of manned and unmanned helicopters, ground vehicles, and aircraft are expected to contributeto the growth of the global market.Increasing demand for new aircraft and also the strength and versatility of these cables significantly improve the growth of this market. The cables are high-frequency cables for radio data transmission and air traffic control during navigation and landing. However, large scale adoption of such wires is yet to happen. Also, various design complexity and manufacturing costs associated with hi-tech cables used for data transmission hinder the market.
The global data bus market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
In 2019, for their latest inflight communication program, Smart Sky Networks selected Gore's vapor-sealed 7 Series to provide passengers with a true air-to-ground 4G LTE link in an aircraft. Also, in 2019, W.L Gore & Associates introduced the latest GORE Fiber Optic Cables, 1.8 mm Simplex with high impact resistance for extreme aircraft environments. This version is known to meet the strict new industry requirements JN1177 and EN4641-301 for greater reliability while retaining high bandwidth data and video transmission on 10-Gb avionics networks. Besides, Amphenol Borisch Technologies (ABT) has invested USD 3.7 million in Kentwood, Michigan to expand its operations.
Rise in military aviation modernization and increase in adoption of integrated systems
Completely connected airlines on the ground and in the air can use real-time data to enhance flight deck operations, reduce future timetables, and improve customer experience. This reason has led many manufacturers to upgrade their aircraftto include network capabilities offering in-flight connectivity, which further improves market growth potential for data bus. But growth in this region's aerospace & defense sector can further fuel the global market growth. Increase inthe use of FlexRay protocols and embracing organic and inorganic growth strategies in this area are projected to accelerate the growth of the global data bus industry. Additionally, the growth of commercial and military aviation also boosts the global data bus market. Also, the need for integration of numerous subsystems, such as full-duplex switching ethernet, monitoring systems, cockpit systems, flight control, navigation systems, air data systems, communications systems, and central maintenance systems in single modular avionics systems boosts the market growth for the data bus.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global databus industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the global data bus market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the data bus market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Data Bus Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Volkswagen (Germany)., TE connectivity (Switzerland), Boeing (U.S.), Fujikura Ltd. (Japan), Newport News Shipbuilding (U.S.), Amphenol Corporations (U.S.), Pipavav (India), Corning Inc. (U.S.). Airbus (France), Volvo (Sweden)