Data Warehouse-as-a-Service Market Statistics: 2027
Data Warehouse-as-a-Service (DWaaS) provides a solution to address data management challenges. A data warehouse is a central repository of information that can be analyzed to make better informed decisions. Data flows into a data warehouse from transactional systems, relational database, and other sources, typically on a regular cadence. It is a blend of technologies and components that aid in strategic use of data.
It is electronic storage of a large amount of information by a business, which is designed for query and analysis instead of transaction processing. It is a process of transforming data into information and making it available to users in a timely manner to make a difference. Reduced cost, improved performance, high scalability, elasticity, and time to value are some of the benefits of data warehouse-as-a-service.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected almost all industries across the world. Further, lockdown enforcements and restrictions on movements of non-essential goods as well as resources in various countries has disrupted the supply chain of electronic components & networking equipment. Thus, this has led to the delay in supply of electronic components required in manufacturing of the network equipment
- Companies have continued to expand cloud services and data warehouse service during the pandemic. Before the pandemic took hold, various organizations that were providing cloud data warehousing service put its quantum computers on cloud, and now work to make them available to general public.
- Emergence of new business environment in the wake of COVID-19 is expected to boost the data warehouse-as-a-service market and digitization as companies overhaul their digital infrastructure to deal with new ways of working. Adaptation to data ware housing is gaining pace, as digitization is accelerated and technology has come to the fore front in the way businesses are carried out.
- New learning among companies with respect to work-from-home (WFH) and data accessibility during the lockdown period has resulted in increasing enquiries for space and services at data centers and this trend is expected to create opportunities in the data warehouse-as-a-service market during the forecast period.
- There is an increase in data warehousing capacity usage and even after the situation returns to ‘normal’, work style is expected to continue to be data center-driven and demand growth would continue. Higher penetration of e-commerce, digital payments and widespread deployment of Big Data, apart from policy level push for data localization, had already started spurring demand for data centers before COVID-19 struck.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Factors such as increase in use of private cloud services and column-oriented method of data warehousing platforms strengthen government policies and increase in data volume drives growth of the market. However, less skilled working personal and high investments in legacy system restrict to shift on new ETL systems hinder growth of the data warehouse-as-service market globally. Furthermore, rise in adoption of data warehouse-as-service among SME’s, along with growing penetration of cloud technology in almost every industry vertical provides numerous opportunities for the market growth.
Growth in adoption of cloud service
Due to advancements in technology such as artificial intelligence and cloud computing, use of cloud-based servers in various industrial verticals has increased over traditional physical based servers, which are deployed in premise, which drives the data warehouse-as-a-service market growth globally.
Strict government rules and increase in volume of data
As large volume of data is generated by organizations, how to store such large amount of data in proper manner is solved by data ware housing as well as government rules and regulation against data leakage due to rise in incidents of data theft and data leakage, which drives the data warehouse-as-a-service market for data warehouse-as-a-service globally.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global data warehouse-as-a-service market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of data warehouse-as-a-service market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global data warehouse-as-a-service market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed data warehouse-as-a-service market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Data Warehouse-as-a-Service Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Mode
By Organizational Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Amazon Web Service Inc., SAP SE, Teradata Corp., EMC Corp., Microsoft Corp., Snowflake Computing Inc., Google LLC, IBM Corp., Infobright Inc., Oracle Corp.