Database audit and protection (DAP) tools offer comprehensive security for relational database management systems (RDBMSs) and add capabilities of data discovery & classification, application-level analysis, threat & vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, identity & access management analysis, and activity blocking. Database audit and protection software are used to detect breaches, data theft prevention, data audit, privileged user monitoring, and other applications in an organization.
The global database audit and protection market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to increase in demand for better data security and improved data privacy. Further, growth in popularity and adoption of cloud computing services and rise in demand for cost-effectiveness and disaster recovery offer considerable growth opportunities for the global database audit and protection market. However, lack of experienced and skilled workforce, lack of appropriate security tools, and budget constraints hamper the market growth.
The report segments the corporate M-learning market on the basis of deployment model, application, end user, and geography. As per deployment model the market is bifurcated into on-premises and cloud. Based on application, it is studied across threat & vulnerability management, data discovery & classification, intrusion prevention & activity blocking, identity & access management, and others. By end user, the market is classified into large organization and small & mid-size organization. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Imperva, Dell, Dataguise, GreenSQL, Fortinet, IBM Corporation, Identity Finder, Intel Security (McAfee), Oracle Corporation, and Netskope are also provided in this report.
Key Benefits :
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global database audit and protection market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Database Audit And Protection Market Key Segments:
By Deployment Model
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Data Discovery and Classification
- Intrusion Prevention and Activity Blocking
- Identity and Access Management
By End User
- Large Organizations
- Small & Mid-size Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East