Deck protective layers are materials employed to protect wooden decks from various weather-related damages such as moisture from rain, snow or humidity, and UV radiations. Woods that are resistant to rot and insect damages, such as cedar, redwood, tropical hardwoods, pressure-treated pines, and teak, are used in making of decks. However, these types of wood get affected by environmental factors and result in splitting, cupping, or graining of wood. Deck protective layer application on woods lower the wood ability to absorb moisture and UV rays, thus prolonging the life of decking and retaining its appearance.
The growth of the global deck protective layer market is majorly driven by upsurge in new constructions and increase in activities for renovation & remodeling. Moreover, change in weather conditions is resulting in growing need for protective coatings, which is another factor that boosts the market growth. However, high cost of deck protective layers make it affordable to limited people, which hampers the growth of the market.
The report segments the deck protective layer market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into paints, stains, and oils. By application, it is categorized into residential, commercial, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive Competitive Analysis And Profiles Of Major Market Players Provided In The Report Are:
- A. Kahne Bootsausstatter
- BELLOTTI SPA
- CASA MARE
- Ginnacle Import/Export Pte
- GisaTex GmbH & Co. KG
- King Plastic
- M.M. srl
- Mar Quipt
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics of the global deck protective layer market.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Detailed analysis of the industry based on the type and application help to understand its trending variety along with potential application during the analysis period.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplierbuyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top players within the market framework.
Deck Protective Layer Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA