DEET-free insect repellent is a natural repellent item, which is used to repel mosquitoes outdoors in more heavily infested conditions. DEET -free made with geraniol, oranges, lemons, lavender, basil, and catnip a naturally derived essential oil. DEET (chemical name, N, N-diethyl-meta-toluamide) is the dynamic ingredient in numerous repellent items, broadly used to repulse bugs such as mosquitoes and ticks. Instead of killing gnawing bugs, DEET works by masking our natural fragrance, making it difficult for them to smell humans. Nowadays, people are more concern on health issues and hygiene factor tend to use natural or DEET-free repellent in the market, the manufacturers observe this development and offers the various natural or organic insects repellents, which is chemical-free and use natural ingredients, which has gained the consumer attraction in the market. Increasing the insect's cause diseases and personal hygiene factors drive the significant growth of the DEET-free Insect repellent market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 outbreaks have witnessed the huge demand in the repellent and hygiene products industries, due to the closure of supermarkets and other stores in the lockdown period. It impacts the inconsistent growth of the DEET-free insects’ repellent market.
- Manufacturing and selling companies dealing with DEET-free Insect repellent are facing issues in production as factories are shut down, the distributional channel system is fully disrupted due to the coronavirus. Companies are also facing difficulty regarding the availability of the raw material and shortage of staff and resources in the middle of the coronavirus outbreak which has slowed down the market growth at a global level.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
- The rising global temperature of the earth has caused mosquitoes to breed and increases its level of activeness. Owing to an increase in levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and wet climate in certain regions has some serious reason to grow the insect's population. These following factors have influences to demand of DEET-free Insect repellent products in the market.
- Increasing vector-borne illnesses across the globe is an essential factor to drive the DEET-free insect repellent market. Today's consumers are showing interest more on organic or natural repellent items. This has made awareness against the use of DEET-based insect repellent. Subsequently, buyers demand DEET-free insect repellents.
The global DEET-free Insect repellent market trends are as follows:
DEET-free insect repellent products witnessing higher demand in the market
The surge in demand for natural or organic DEET-free insect repellents in the market, the consumer is more focusing on their knowledge about using products and their benefits this trend cause has to change the consumer preference towards natural products which is chemical-free and not harmful to skins. The following factors influence the drive of the growth of DEET-free insect repellents in the market during the forecast period.
North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share in terms of sales and revenue growth of DEET-free insect repellent market. Increasing the toxic-free insect's repellent usage in the population and rising the vector-borne diseases in the region is surge the demand for DEET-free insect repellent product’s during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the DEET-free insect repellent market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global DEET-free insect repellent market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global DEET-free insect repellent market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global DEET-free insect repellent market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in DEET-Free Insect Repellent Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the DEET-free insect repellent market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
DEET-free Insect Repellent Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Product Type
By Distributional channel
Key Market Players
Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Beaumont Product, Inc, First Step Digital Pvt. Ltd, Honsa Consumers Pvt. Ltd, Quantum Inc, Homs LLC, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Spectrum Brands Inc, S. C. Johnson & Son Inc, Enesis Group, Dabur India Limited