Dental adhesives perform dental biological and functional restoration aesthetically in teeth, enamel, and dentin. These adhesives are basically white-colored resin material that bind with the teeth and improve their overall appearance. Dental adhesives have gained traction over the past few years, owing to their wide array of applications, including operative dentistry, preventive dentistry, cosmetic & pediatric dentistry, prosthodontics, and orthodontics. The global dental adhesives market is driven by increase in number of patient pool for dental procedures and improper lifestyle. In addition, rise in awareness about oral hygiene fuels the market growth. However, dearth of skilled professionals and high costs associated with use of dental adhesives restrain this growth. Moreover, technological advancements in dental implants are anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities for market expansion.
The global dental adhesives market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is divided into denture adhesives and restorative dental adhesives. Based on end user, it is bifurcated into hospitals and dental clinics. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Stryker Corporation, 3M Company, DENTSPLY International, Baxter International, Ultradent Products, Inc., DETAX Ettlingen, Procter and Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, BISCO, and Dental Speed Graph.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global dental adhesives market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product assists in understanding various forms of dental adhesives available.
Dental Adhesives Market Key Segments:
- Denture Adhesives
- Restorative Dental Adhesives
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA