Dental bridges are artificial dental prosthetics that are used to bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
The global dental bridges market is driven by several factors such as increasing incidences of dental disorders, ageing population that is at high risk for tooth loss, increasing accidents that lead to tooth deformities, and increasing technological advancements in dentistry. However, limited reimbursements for cosmetic dental procedures will restrain the market growth. Growing dental tourism and growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global dental bridges market based on type, material, and region. Based on type, it is divided into cantilever bridges, Maryland bridges, partial bridges, and others. Based on material, it is segmented into metals, ceramics, and porcelain-fused-to-metals.
Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Institut Straumann AG, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and Nobel Biocare Holding AG.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Dental Bridges Market Key Segments:
- Cantilever Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Partial Bridges
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA