Dental elevator is an instrument that is used by dental professionals for tooth extraction.
The global dental elevators market is driven by several factors such as increasing incidences of dental disorders, ageing population that is at high risk for tooth loss, increasing accidents that lead to tooth deformities, and increasing technological advancements in dentistry. However, limited reimbursements for dental procedures will restrain the market growth. Growing dental tourism and growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global dental elevators market based on type, end user, and region. Based on type, it is divided into winged elevators, non-winged elevators, periosteal elevators, molt periosteal elevators, and Woodson periosteal elevators. Based on end user, it is segmented into dental hospitals and dental clinics. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Dentsply Sirona, Allseas Group S.A., and Power Dental USA, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Dental Elevators Market Key Segments:
- Winged Elevators
- Non-Winged Elevators
- Periosteal Elevators
- Molt Periosteal Elevators
- Woodson Periosteal Elevators Bridges
By End User
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA