A dental emergency kit should be kept well-stocked and within sight at every dental office. Every dentist and even the assistants and dental hygienist in the hospital or clinic must be updated and taught the use of dental office emergency protocol. The contents may differ among vendors, these kits include medical supplies for managing emergencies such as anaphylactic shock or cardiac arrest till help arrives. Contents may involve oxygen, airway devices, glucose, smelling salts, ambu bags, histamine blocker, lidocaine, nitroglycerine, atropine, epinephrine, bronchodilator, and general first aid supplies.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the dental emergency kit market market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rise in the demand for security and safety solutions, increase in natural catastrophes, implementation of regulatory policies for public safety, and requirement for emergency preparedness are factors that drive the growth of the dental emergency kit market.
- In addition, increase in healthcare expenditure and availability of skilled professionals; are some factors, which boost the market growth for a dental emergency kit.
- However, lack of awareness and knowledge about the dental office emergency protocol may hinder the market growth.
- Contrarily, rise in awareness about emergency kits and support from the government will present new pathways in the industry.
Dental Emergency Kit Market Trends
New product launches to flourish the market
In 2019, HealthFirst declared that it launched a novel program that would make medical kit drug replenishment easier for dental practices. An attempt to address issues dentists face with the volatility in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dental emergency kit industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the dental emergency kit market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the dental emergency kit market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dental emergency kit market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the dental emergency kit Report
- Which are the leading players active in the dental emergency kit market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the dental emergency kit market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the dental emergency kit market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Dental emergency kit"?
- What is "Dental emergency kit" Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Dental emergency kit" Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Dental emergency kit" Market report?
Dental Emergency Kit Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Paramed International, COOK Medical, AKLA, Oscar Boscarol, Simulaids, botiquin sans, Taumediplast, Blume, Cardiva Integral Solutions, PVS