Orthodontics is a dental specialty field engaged in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of various dental disorders such as malocclusion, neuromuscular, and skeletal abnormalities. Dental fittings are various kinds of dental restoration methods either used to replace a missing tooth or join an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the dental fittings market include increasing prevalence of dental caries & other periodontal diseases, high demand for cosmetic dentistry & oral care, growing awareness of dentistry among people, and technological advancements in dental fittings. However, high costs of dental procedures and limited reimbursements for cosmetic dental procedures restrain the market growth. The development of hybrid implants due to technological advancements and growth opportunities in emerging economies are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The dental fittings market is segmented on the basis of product type, material, end user, and region. On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into dentures, archwires, anchorage appliances, braces, and ligatures. Based on material, the market is segmented into ceramics, alloy, composite material, and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, and other. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona Inc., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Osstem Implant Co., Ltd., ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC., Adin Dental Implants Systems Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., SOUTHERN IMPLANTS, and Avinent Implant System.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global dental fittings market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global dental fittings market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global dental fittings market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global dental fittings market.
Dental Fittings Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Anchorage appliances
- Composite material
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA