Dental implants are artificial prosthetics that are surgically embedded into the jawbone with the help of dental surgery tools. These tools are used to examine, manipulate, treat, restore, and remove teeth & surrounding oral structures.
Factors such as growing concern for oral healthcare, rising aging population, increasing disposable incomes in developing countries, demand for cosmetic dentistry, and increasing incidences of dental caries & periodontal diseases drive the market growth. However, high cost of dental implants and limited reimbursements for dental implants surgery restrain the market growth. Moreover, rise in investment of dental laboratories in CAD/CAM and untapped market opportunities in emerging nations increase opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The dental implants surgery tools market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. On the basis of product, it is segmented into implantation tools and auxiliary tools. On the basis of end user it is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others. Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players in the market include Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer dental Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Shinhung Co. Ltd., MIS Implants Technologies, Tatum Surgical Inc., Cortex Dental Implants Industries Ltd., Osstem Implant Co. Ltd, Megagen Implants, and JDentalCare s.r.l.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand various types of tools used for dental implantation.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Dental Implant Surgery Tools Market Key Segments:
- Implantation Tools
- Auxiliary Tools
By End User
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA