Dental milling machine is used to design and manufacture artificial dental prosthetics.
The global dental milling machine market is driven by several factors such as increasing incidences of dental disorders, ageing population that is at high risk for tooth loss, increasing accidents that lead to tooth deformities, and increasing technological advancements in dentistry.
However, limited reimbursements for cosmetic dental procedures will restrain the market growth. Growing dental tourism and growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global dental milling machine market based on type, size, technology, and region. Based on type, it is divided into lab milling machines and office milling machines. Based on size, it is segmented into tabletop, bench-top, and standalone machines. Based on technology, it is divided into copying milling and CAD/CAM milling machines. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include 3M Company, Amann Girrbach AG, Danaher Corporation, Dental Wings Inc., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, PLANMECA OY, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and ZIRKONZAHN GMBH.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Dental Milling Machine Market Key Segments:
- In Lab Milling Machines
- In Office Milling Machines
- Copying Milling
- CAD/CAM Milling
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA