Dental restoration is a dental procedure used to reinstate the function, integrity, and morphology of the missing tooth structure by using any restorative material. Dental caries is the major reason for the global oral disease burden. Hence, dental restoration products are on high demand.
Rise in geriatric population, surge of cosmetic dentistry, increased incidences of dental caries & other periodontal diseases, and increasing disposable incomes in developing countries are the major drivers for the market growth. In contrast, high costs and limited reimbursements for dental care, besides shortage of dental professionals may restrain the market progress.
Factors such as increasing public awareness about availing dental treatment, continuous improvements in technology, and untapped market opportunities in developing countries will further increase the demand for dental restoration products, which will drive the market growth.
The global dental restoration market is segmented by product, end-user, and region. By product it is segmented into dental amalgams, dental cements, dental composite, dental ceramics, and dental liners. By end-user the market is segmented into market overview, dental hospitals, dental clinics, and research institutes. Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The dental restoration market is mainly dominated by companies such as VOCO GmbH, Kerr Corporation, Zhermack, DenMat Holdings LLC, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH, Jensen Dental, GC Corporation, VITA Zahnfabrik, Heraeus Kulzer GmbH, and Shofu Dental Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of products used for dental restoration.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Dental Restoration Market Key Segments:
- Dental amalgams
- Dental cements
- Dental composites
- Dental ceramics
- Dental liners
- Market overview
- Dental hospitals
- Dental clinics
- Research institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA