Desiccators are sealed compartments used to store moisture-sensitive materials. They ensure dry, dust-free storage and organization of humidity sensitive products such as valuable reagents or electronics.
The global desiccators market is driven by factors such as increase in the number of research institutes and growing demand to prevent the spoilage of important reagents by moisture. Most of the desiccators are made of glass that can easily break if dropped on a hard surface. As the glass used is thick, the device becomes heavy and difficult to handle in certain occasions. This could restrain the market growth.
The report segments the global desiccators market based on type, material, application, and region. Based on type, it is divided into standard, automatic, gas purge, and vacuum desiccator. Based on material, it is segmented into stainless steel and plastic/glass. Based on application, it is divided into animal facilities, pharmaceutical, chemical research lab, electronics & semi-conductor, and optical & aerospace.
Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Terra Universal. Inc., ESCO Group, Air Science USA LLC, Royal Imtech N.V., and Azbil Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Desiccators Market Key Segments:
- Gas Purge
- Stainless Steel
- Animal Facilities
- Chemical Research Lab
- Electronics & Semi-Conductor
- Optical & Aerospace
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA