Desloratadine is an antihistamine that is used to get relieve from allergic symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, and rashes due to chronic reactions.
The growth of the global desloratadine market is driven by factors such as increase in incidence of allergic rhinitis & nasal congestion and wide applications of desloratadine against several allergic reactions, such as such as runny nose, itchy or watery eyes, and sneezing. In addition, desloratadine is used to alleviate the symptoms of chronic hives. However, side effects caused by these anti-histamines such as fatigue, dry mouth, headache, vomiting, and gastrointestinal disturbances restrain the market growth. Increase in need for the use of desloratadine in the treatment of acne is expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The desloratadine market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into injection and freeze-dried powder. By end user, it is classified into hospitals, clinics, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operating in the market include Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Novartis AG, Mylan N.V., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Mayne Pharma Inc., Abbott Laboratories, and Schering-Plough Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explain the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis by type helps to understand the types of desloratadine used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Desloratadine Market Key Segments:
- Freeze-dried Powder
By End User
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA