Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve damaging disorder associated with diabetes mellitus. Patients suffering from diabetes since a long time are prone to nerve damages throughout the body, as the symptoms of diabetic neuropathies cannot be diagnosed at an earlier stage. Although there is no cure for diabetic neuropathy, it can be suppressed or prevented using various treatment modalities.
The global diabetic neuropathy market is driven by increase in prevalence of diabetes due to sedentary lifestyle, rise in obese population due to improper diet, and growth in awareness regarding diagnosis & treatment of diabetes. However, high cost of treatment for diabetic neuropathy and side effects associated with the drugs hinder the market growth. On the contrary, rise in demand for the development of better neuropathy drugs is expected to present numerous opportunities for the market growth in the near future.
The global diabetic neuropathy market is segmented on the basis of disorder, treatment, distribution channel, and region. On the basis of disorder, it is divided into peripheral, autonomic, proximal, and focal neuropathy. Based on treatment, it is divided into drugs, radiotherapy, physiotherapy, and others. Based on distribution channel, it is classified into hospitals, clinics, and pharmacy. The market is analyzed across four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key companies profiled in this report include Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Lupin Limited, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, Depomed, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Diabetic Neuropathy Treatment Market Key Segments
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Proximal Neuropathy
- Focal Neuropathy
- NSAIDs (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs)
- TCAs (Tricyclic Anti-depressants)
- SNRIs (Selective Nor-epinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors)
- SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors)
- Other Drugs
By Distribution Channel
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA