Diagnostic audiometer is a device that is used to estimate hearing loss during an audiology test. The growth of the global diagnostic audiometer market is driven by rise in awareness towards health, technological advancements in these devices, and increase in prevalence of hearing disorders.
However, high prices of audiometers and reimbursement issues restrain the market growth. Development of advanced audiometers is expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
The diagnostic audiometer market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into stand-alone audiometer, hybrid audiometer, and PC-based audiometer.
By end user, it is classified into hospitals, research centers, and audiology centers. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players operation in the market include William Demant Holding A/S, Otometrics A/S, Natus Medical Inc., INVENTIS SRL, Benson Medical Instruments Co., AUDITDATA A/S, Micro-DSP Technology Co., Ltd., Lisound Hearing Aid (Fuzhou) Co., Ltd., Beijing Beier Biological Engineering Co., Ltd., and Hedera Biomedics S.r.L.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explains the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis by type helps to understand the types of audiometers used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Diagnostic Audiometer Market Key Segments:
- Stand-alone Audiometer
- Hybrid Audiometer
- PC-based Audiometer
By End User
- Research Centers
- Audiology Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA