Diagnostic electrocardiograph is a medical device that helps diagnose the problems related to the electrical activity of the heart. Electrocardiograph is performed for several cardiac indications which includes myocardial infarction, cardiac murmur, cardiac stress testing, and fainting.
Increase in incidence of cardiovascular disease, rise in geriatric population, and development of advanced and affordable remote monitoring devices fuel the market growth. However, unfavorable reimbursement policies restraints the market. In addition, emerging economies such as Asia-Pacific pose a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the market.
The global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market is segmented based on product, lead type, end user, and region. On the basis of product, the market is divided into rest system, stress system, and holter system. Based on lead type, it is categorized into single lead, 3-6 lead, 12 lead, and others. Based on end user, the market is bifurcated into hospitals and home. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include GE Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Mindray Medical, Mortara Instrument Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Schiller AG, Cardionet, Compumed Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global diagnostic electrocardiograph (ECG) market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market Key Segments:
- Rest System
- Stress System
- Holter Monitor System
By Lead Type
- Single Lead
- 3-6 Lead
- 12 Lead
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA