Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is mainly employed to treat mild-to-moderate pain & reduces pain, inflammation, swelling, and stiffness. This drug is applicable for inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, dermatomyositis, osteoarthritis, dental pain, spondylarthritis, and gout attacks.
The major factors that contribute to the growth of the diclofenac market include increasing prevalence of autoimmune and respiratory conditions such as arthritis & dental pain, increasing adoption of anti-inflammatory drugs, growing awareness about anti-inflammatory therapeutics, development in R&D activities, and attractive government initiatives in emerging countries.
However, side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs and patent expiry issues of drugs may impede the market growth. High demand for better and novel anti-inflammatory therapeutics with lesser side effects & better efficacy are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
The diclofenac market is segmented on the basis of indication, route of administration, and region. According to indication, the market is divided into osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, dysmenorrhea, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine, pain, and others. On the basis of formulation, the market is segmented into oral and parenteral. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Auro Laboratories Limited, Henan Dongtai Pharmaceutical Co., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Hunan Warrant Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Novartis AG, XianShi Pharmaceutical Group, Merck & Co., Inc., Istituto Biochimico Italiano G. Lorenzini S.p.A., and Dezhou Deyao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global diclofenac market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global diclofenac market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global diclofenac market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global diclofenac market.
Diclofenac Market Key Segments:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
By Route of Administration
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA