Diclofenamide is a type of drug, also known as a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor that belongs to the meta-disulfamoylbenzene class. It is used for the management of open-angle and secondary glaucoma, which might require a reduction in intraocular pressure. This particular medicine is used to treat a certain inherited condition that involves bouts of muscle weakness or loss of muscle movement known as primary periodic paralysis. Studies have shown the medicine to decrease the number of attacks of muscle weakness.
What is the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Diclofenamide Market?
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the diclofenamide market.
Top Impacting Factors
- Increase in aging population along with rise in number of surgeries have boosted the diclofenamide market.
- Increase in prevalence of musculoskeletal disorder is the major factor that drives the diclofenamide market growth. Over 70% of the population gets affected by musculoskeletal disorders.
- However, lack of knowledge and inexperience of the medics about the medication for di clofenamide can pose as a challenge for the growth of the diclofenamide market.
- Market Trends
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
In 2020, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., a company producing generic pharmaceutical products, launched Jublia, a topical treatment for glaucoma.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the diclofenamide industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the diclofenamide market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the diclofenamide market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the diclofenamide report
- Who are the leading players active in the diclofenamide market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "diclofenamide"?
- What is "diclofenamide" market prediction in the future?
Diclofenamide Market Report Highlights
By End Users
Key Market Players
Dezhou Deyao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Istituto Biochimico Italiano G. Lorenzini S.p.A., Henan Dongtai Pharmaceutical Co., XianShi Pharmaceutical Group, Auro Laboratories Limited, Merck & Co., Inc, Hunan Warrant Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Pfizer Inc