Digital banking multichannel integration solutions is the process to integrate different digital banking solutions such as internet banking, mobile banking, ATM transactions, and others into a single platform so that data can be easily recorded, monitored, and tracked. The solution offers hassle free transactions and fund transfer activities with real time alerts and messages to the user.
The global digital banking multichannel integration solutions market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to the increase in IoT expenditure, rise in digitalization of business processes, and increased mobile phone penetration in the market. However, factors such as high initial investment, lack awareness & skill, and increase in online banking frauds are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the digital banking multichannel integration solutions market based on component type, deployment model, applications, and geography. Based on component type, the market is divided into the hardware, software, and services. As per deployment model, the market is bifurcated into cloud and on-premise. Based on application, the market is classified into account management, customer relationship management, Bill payment, fraud anomaly detection, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Dais Software Ltd, ebankIT, FISA Group, Infosys Limited, Neptune Software, TCS Limited, Wipro Limited, IBM Corporation, NYMBUS, and Temenos Group AG are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global digital banking multichannel integration solutions market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Digital Banking Multichannel Integration Solutions Market Key Segments:
By Component Type
By Deployment Model
- Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bill Payment
- Fraud Anomaly Detection
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East