A digital camera or digicam is an electronic device, which is used to capture and stores images & video in digital form instead of printing it to film. Digital camera comprises numerous component such as lens, viewfinder, body shell, and LCD screen. The digital camera market is anticipated to witness a significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the fact that it provides high-quality images & videos and enables storage of images or videos in computer memory.
Factors such as rise in demand for lightweight, high-quality digital camera majorly drive the growth of the global digital camera market. In addition, increase in applications of digital camera in entertainment, media, and sports drives the market growth. However, high cost associated with the camera and large time required to transfer data restrain the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, technological advancement is expected to unfold various opportunities for new products and boost the market growth.
The market segmentation is based on product and geography. By product, the market is categorized as built-in lens camera, interchangeable lens camera, DSLR, and non-reflex. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Prominent players profiled in the report include Nikon Corporation, Canon, Inc., Samsung Electronics, Co., Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Sony Corporation, Kodak Company, Victor Company of Japan Ltd., Kyocera Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, and Olympus Corporation.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in digital camera market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry helps to understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
Digital Camera Market Key Segments:
- Built-in Lens Camera
- Interchangeable Lens Camera
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America,
- Middle East
Key Players In The Value Chain
- Nikon Corporation
- Canon, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics, Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Kodak Company
- Victor Company of Japan Ltd.
- Kyocera Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Olympus Corporation