Digital forensics or computer forensics involves collecting, identifying, extracting, and analyzing evidence from digital devices such as computers, laptops, and hard disks. This type of technology is used in criminal, civil court cases, and in private organizations. This technology helps reduce employee theft particularly in banking, defense, and IT industries.
Rise in cybercrimes and security concerns, increase in insider attacks, and rapid advancement in forensic technology such as fingerprint recovery from metals drive the market. In addition, reduction in the price of forensic tools further boost the market growth. However, lack of skilled professionals and increase in complexity level of mobile and other devices restrict the market.
The report segments the digital forensics market based on type, component, application, and geography. According to the product type, it is segmented into computer forensics, network forensics, and mobile forensics. By component, it is divided into hardware, software, and services. Based on application, it is segmented into healthcare, education, banking, financial services & insurance, defense & aerospace, law enforcement, transportation & logistics, and information & technology. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major key players operating in this market include PerkinElmer, Inc., Guidance Software, AccessData Group, Cellmark, FireEye, Inc., CCL Solutions Group Ltd., Binary Intelligence LLC, and Global Digital Forensics.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report offers an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations through 20162023 of the global digital forensics market, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, along with factors that drive and restrict the market growth.
- Quantitative analysis of from 2016 to 2023 is provided to showcase the financial scenario of the market.
- The market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
Digital Forensics Market Key Segments
- Computer Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Mobile Forensics
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Defense and Aerospace
- Law Enforcement
- Transportation and Logistics
- Information and Technology
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA