The digital manufacturing software deals with the manufacturing that is focused around a computer system. It involves three-dimensional (3D) visualization, simulation, and various other tools that are required to create product and optimize the manufacturing process. This software eliminates the issues in the production chain.
Rise in use of product life cycle management (PLM) for improved production efficiency and reduction in time to market the product are factors that drive the growth of the market. In addition, increased adoption of digital manufacturing technology for improved traceability fuels the market growth. However, higher initial investment cost restrains the market growth. Introduction of cloud-based digital manufacturing software is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market.
The global digital manufacturing software market is segmented on the basis of end user and region. Based on end user, the market is classified into aerospace & defense sector, automotive sector, industrial machinery sector, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Siemens PLM Software; PTC; Mentor, a Siemens Business; Dassault Systemes; SAP SE; Oracle; SIMUL8 Corporation; Demand Management Inc.; VISUAL COMPONENTS; and Cogiscan.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global digital manufacturing software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Digital Manufacturing Software Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Aerospace & Defense Sector
- Automotive Sector
- Industrial Machinery Sector
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Siemens PLM Software
- Mentor, a Siemens Business
- Dassault Systemes
- SAP SE
- SIMUL8 Corporation
- Demand Management Inc.
- VISUAL COMPONENTS