Digital textile printing machine is a technique for printing images and graphics over textiles and fabrics. Subsequently, the textile can be used for providing information as well as for promotional & advertising activities. Further, digital textile printing provides easy and low-cost printing solution with different availability of colors.
The factors that drive the growth of the digital textile printing machine market are the increase in presence of e-commerce sales and rise in disposable income of the consumers. Moreover, the change in lifestyle of consumers and rise in consciousness toward fashion is also expected to fuel the adoption of the market in the coming years. However, the harmful effect as well as high cost of digital textile printing is expected to hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global digital textile printing machine market is segmented on the basis of by application, end user, and geography. By application, the market is divided into direct-to-garment and direct-to-fabric. Based on end user, the market is divided into clothing/garment, household, display & others, and technical textiles. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include ROQ International, Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Inc., Knoica Minolta, SPG Prints B.V., APSOM Technologies, DuPont, Sawgrass Technologies, Inc., Huntsman Corporations, Kornit Digital, and MHM Holding GmbH.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global digital textile printing machine market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Digital Textile Printing Machine Market Key Segment:
- Display & Others
- Technical Textiles
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- ROQ International
- Electronics for Imaging (EFI), Inc.
- Knoica Minolta
- SPG Prints B.V.
- APSOM Technologies
- Sawgrass Technologies, Inc.
- Huntsman Corporations
- Kornit Digital
- MHM Holding GmbH