A digital underground metal detector is an electronic instrument that is used to detect any metal which is present nearby. These are used to detect any metal which might be hidden in any object or metal object buried underground. Digital underground metal detector detects metal in nonconductive materials such as glasses, plastics, wood products, textiles, and liquids. A digital underground metal detector uses an electromagnetic field to detect presence of metal. It is also used to find gold and coins in the ground, and land mines. If the sensor comes near a piece of metal, then there will be a change in sound in earphones or the needle on the indicator will move. The closer the metal will be, the louder the tone will be or the higher the needle goes. A digital underground metal detector is used in various ways such as in detecting land mines, detecting weapons such as knives and guns in airport security, detect foreign bodies in food, and in constructional areas.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of digital underground metal detector attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide this has hampered the growth digital underground metal detector from the last few months and is likely to grow in 2021.
- COVID -19 has already affected the sales of digital underground metal detector in the second and third quarter of 2020 and is anticipated to grow in year 2021.
- The major demand for digital underground metal detector was previously noticed from countries including the US Germany Italy UK and China which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus thereby declining the demand for digital underground metal detector.
- Further potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves digital underground metal detector manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID -19 health crisis.
- Digital underground metal detector manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce operations and supply chains to respond to ward immediate crisis and find new ways of working after COVID -19 for instance provision of sanitizers maintaining social distancing as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health and safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
A digital underground metal detector is extensively used in pharmaceutical industry, textiles industry, mining & plastic industry, and food industry. Growth in the pharmaceutical, packaged, and food & beverage industries is expected to further drive the demand for digital metal detector market. In addition, technology is being further developed to increase the utility of digital metal detectors so that it can cater to various other industrial applications as well. Further, companies are launching new products with better features. For instance, in May 2020, Garrett Metal Detectors, one of the leading players in the market launched the ACE Apex multi-frequency detector. It is loaded with broad bandwidth digital platform which makes it ideal for coin shooting and shallow water wading.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the digital underground metal detector along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the digital underground metal detector market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the digital underground metal detector market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed digital underground metal detector market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Digital Underground Metal Detector Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bounty Hunter,, White's Electronics,, OKM, Fisher Research Labs,, Tesoro Electronics,, Teknetics,, Junhong Electronic & Technology,, Minelab(Codan),, Garrett,, Nokta Makro,