Dinotefuran is a solid, soluble in water and other medium polarity organic solvents. It is used as an insecticide across various application areas. It is majorly used to control a wide range of pests, such as whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, aphids, mealy bugs, stink bugs, leaf miners, ants, cockroaches, fleas, flies, crickets, and gnats. Dinotefuran is a newly developed pesticide, which is used as an alternative to imidacloprid to control insects.
Decline in per capita arable land, tolerance to biotic stresses such as insects, the growth in agricultural sector drive the dinotefuran market. In addition, because of rapid growth in population there is an increase in the total food production, due to which the usage of best grades of insecticides for crop fields support growers and the economically backward population in the developing countries especially in Asia-Pacific. Volatile cost of raw materials or fine chemical which are used with dinotefuran as a composition restrict the market growth.
The report segments the dinotefuran market on the basis of application and geography. On the basis of application, it is classified into crop fields, residential & commercial buildings, turf farms, ornamental plants, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC, Valent U.S.A. Corporation, Chemodex Ltd., Arysta LifeScience, AgNova Technologies Pty Ltd, Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc., Gowan Company LLC, AURUM Pharmatech LLC, Awiner Biotech, Jinan Great Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global dinotefuran market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Dinotefuran Market Key Segments:
- Crop Fields
- Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Turf Farms
- Ornamental Plants
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Other Market Players:
- PBI-Gordon Corporation
- Wuhan Xinnuode Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou ALT Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hailir Pesticides and Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.