Two compound salts and esters in a group are called as pyrophosphates, and the group of pyrophosphates is called Diphosphates or Di polyphosphate. The Diphosphates are also known as E450. The E450 is classified as E number scheme which includes E450 [a] disodium dihydrogen, tetrasodium, trisodium, tetra potassium phosphate. E450 [b] includes pent potassium and Penta sodium phosphates. E450[c] includes potassium and sodium polyphosphates. The chemical formula of Diphosphates is O7P2, and its average mass is 173.945 and Diphosphates are easily soluble in water. The Diphosphates are mainly used in the food & beverage industry. It helps to prevent the quality of processed food such as meat, cereals, and also used in canned juices to increase the life span of the juices.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has been accompanied by widespread decline in global commodity prices. The pandemic represents a unique shock that has a major impact on both the demand and supply of commodities.
- Diphosphates markets have been most affected, given the collapse in travel arising from mitigation measures, and have seen an unprecedented collapse in demand and steepest one-month decline in Diphosphates prices on record.
- Metal prices have also fallen, albeit less than Diphosphates, while agricultural prices have been much less affected so far given their indirect relationship with economic activity. Over the short-term, in addition to weaker demand, disruptions to supply chains could cause dislocations in commodity markets, with food security a key concern.
- The ultimate impact of the pandemic will depend on its severity and duration, but it is likely to have lasting implications. Changes in consumer behavior could cause a structural shift in work patterns, reducing travel and demand for fuel. An unwinding of complex global value chains may occur, which could reduce commodity demand.
Top Impacting Factors
Two compound esters and salts which are in a group is known as pyrophosphates. This pyrophosphates group is known as Di polyphosphate or diphosphates. Alternate name for the diphosphates is E450. Diphosphates are water soluble.
- The major end use industry that is propelling the diphosphate market is the food industry. Several factors that are propelling the diphosphates market are the rise in demand for the dairy products, processed foods, and meat products in the food & beverage industry.
- In a number of industries, diphosphates are used in various applications thus driving the growth of the market. In the beverage industry diphosphates are used in the canned juices, which are very much popular among the consumers, thus propelling the market growth.
- In the near future, the international diphosphates market will encounter a prominent growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the diphosphate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the diphosphate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the diphosphate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed diphosphate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the diphosphate Report
- Who are the leading market players active in the diphosphate market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Diphosphate Market Report Highlights
By Functional use
By Product Type
By End Use Industry
Key Market Players
Mutchler Inc., Nexeo Solutions, Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd, Shandong IRO HEDP Co., Generichem Corp, Trivenichemical, Aditya Birla Chemicals