Diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus (DPT) vaccine is administered for three infectious diseases in humans-diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. They are administered either in childhood or middle age to produce the acquired immunity against diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus.
The factors that drive the DPT vaccine market include high demand for vaccinations, increase in the incidence of DPT cases, advancements in vaccine delivery devices, development of technologically advanced vaccines, and initiatives taken up by the government. However, adverse side effects and longer timelines required to produce vaccines restrict the market growth. Increase in clinical trials and high growth of vaccine production in emerging markets are expected to provide a number of opportunities for key vendors, thus fueling the market growth in the near future.
The DPT vaccine market is segmented on the basis of product type, vaccine type, age group, end-user, and region. Based on product type, the market is categorized into DTaP, Td, and Tdap vaccine. DTaP vaccine is further divided into Daptacel, Infanrix, Kinrix, Pediarix, Pentacel, and Quaracel. Td is further sub-segmented into Decavac and Tenivac. Tdap vaccine is bifurcated into Boostrix and Adacel. By vaccine type, it is classified into whole-cell vaccine and acellular vaccine. According to age group, the market is classified into adult and pediatric. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and vaccination centers. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in this market include Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Sanofi, Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, AstraZeneca, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., and Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global DPT vaccine market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global DPT vaccine market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global DPT vaccine market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the global DPT vaccine market.
Diphtheria Pertussis And Tetanus Vaccine Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
By Vaccine Type
- Whole-Cell Vaccine
- Acellular Vaccine
By Age Group
By End User
- Vaccination Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA