Lower back pain is a painful condition caused by muscle strain or ligand sprain in geriatric population. Discography is an interventional diagnostic imaging test that utilizes X-rays to analyze the intervertebral plates of the spines. During the procedure, an uncommon gadolinium and iodine color is infused into the harmed plate, which makes the circle noticeable on a fluoroscope screen and X-beam film. Rise in the incidents of degenerative plate sickness and surge in geriatric population are anticipated to be the significant drivers of the market. Additionally, factors such as increase in per capita medical care consumption and rise of regional medical equipment manufacturers are expected to fuel the market development during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Increase has been witnessed in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. The need for medical supplies has increased significantly among both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the global discography market.
Top Impacting Factors
Rising incidence of degenerative plate infection in the geriatric population is the key driver of the worldwide discography market.
Advancements in medical services foundation, growing patient population, and government support for research and development are anticipated to further drive the market.
Favorable reimbursement policies, supportive regulatory norms, and higher foreign investment inflow in countries such as India and China may further lead to market growth.
However, huge costs associated with discography is expected to hamper the worldwide discography market development.
Additionally, misconceptions associated with discographic mechanisms in underdeveloped regions coupled with less economic purchasing parity and inefficient pharmaceutical industry restrains the market growth. The trend is more likely to be witnessed in Africa and the Middle East.
Key Market Trends
- U.S. is anticipated to dominate the global discography market, owing to rising federal spending on discography combined with surge of regional players, efficient healthcare infrastructure, and rising geriatric population.
- Additionally, alarming increase in incidents of lower back torment, rise in medical care consumption, and presence of industrialized economies with higher purchasing parity are anticipated to boost development of the market.
- Europe is anticipated to witness high market growth, owing to rising incidents of chronic illness in the region coupled with efficient medical infrastructure.
- Asia-Pacific is witnessing huge market gains, due to rising healthcare infrastructure in the emerging economies such as India and China.
- The Middle East and Africa are witnessing less growth in the worldwide discography market, due to inefficient healthcare facilities in the regions. However, some part of the region is held by the Gulf, owing to tremendous medical services facilities developed by oil-rich economies such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the discography industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the discography Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Discography Market Report
- Which are the leading players active in the discography market?
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the adoption trends for the discography market in emerging economies and established economies across the world?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What are the impacts of COVID-19 in the industry?
- What is discography testing?
- What is the discography Market prediction in the future?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
Discography Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Carestream Health, Avalon Advanced Materials, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Stryker, Canon Medical Systems, Merit Medical Systems, Inc, GFS Chemicals, Inc.