Disconnector switch is used to make sure an electric circuit is de-energized for maintenance. The use of disconnector switches provides technicians high level of safety and convenience. Furthermore, modern switch designs are versatile and thus used for various applications. The use of these switches enables an error free installation of different electrical parts or accessories.
The rapid growth in the disconnector switch market can be linked with high urbanization. In addition, industrialization in countries such as Japan, China and India has also contributed to the growth of the market. Besides this, the fast developing distribution and transmission sector mainly in the Asia Pacific region, is anticipated to create greater opportunities.
The disconnector switch market is segmented based on type, voltage, application, mount and geography. The types covered in the market research report are fused and non fused switches. Furthermore, by voltage the market is segmented into low, medium and high. The key applications discussed in the report include industrial and commercial. Based on mount the industry is segmented as DIN Rail and Panel. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia -Pacific and LAMEA are expected to witness tremendous growth.
Key market players active in the disconnector switch market are Siemens AG, General Electric Company, ABB Ltd., Eaton Corporation, Schneider Electric SE and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period 2014 2020.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
DISCONNECTOR SWITCH MARKET MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Market - By Type
- Fused Switches
- Non fused Switches
Market - By Voltage
Market - By Application
Market - By Mount
- DIN Rail
Market - By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE