The global display semiconductor components market size is experiencing significant growth and is expected to grow considerably in the next few years. A display semiconductor component refers to a basic physical part or entity in an electronic system, which is generally used in industrial & consumer electronics. Increasing demand for goods and rapid growing technology in these industries, reliability, precision, safety, & efficiency are crucial driving factors. Display semiconductor components are devices capable to amplify a signal and are electronic filters or generate a power gain. A usual display semiconductor component would be oscillator, integrated circuit or a transistor. All display semiconductor components require a source of energy to function, which is typically supplied from a DC circuit.
The global display semiconductor components market is segmented into type, application, industry vertical, and region. Based on type, the market is further segmented into diodes, transistors, integrated circuits and optoactive electronic components. In terms of application, the market is sub-divided into tubes, photoelectric tubes, cathode - ray tubes and others. Based on industry vertical, the market is bifurcated further into chemical & petrochemical, oil & gas, energy & power, automotive, food & beverages, healthcare and others. Geographically, the global market is divided across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Key players of the display semiconductor components market analyzed in the research include Hitachi AIC Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments, Inc. Analog Devices, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Panasonic Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Renesas Electric Corporation, Maxim Integrated. They have adopted various strategies including new product launches, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, agreements, and others to gain a stronghold and international presence across the world.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The expanding infiltration of cell phones & other wearable gadgets and automation in industry has enlarged the interest for display semiconductor components. The expanding interest for display semiconductor components from the medical & automotive services areas and the increasing adoption of MEMS technology fuel the display semiconductor components market growth. The rising modernization of vehicles and expanding interest for technologically advanced & luxury vehicles have boosted the acceptance of display semiconductor components. The developing uses of display semiconductor components in wearables & consumer electronic and increasing acceptance of sustainable power assets fuel the development of the market. The expanding utilization of display semiconductor components in connected devices boosts the acceptance of display semiconductor components around the world. The rising concerns with energy efficiency & wide-scale adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) are urging market players to present minimal effort energy-proficient display semiconductor components. The developing technological advancements and interest from arising economies is expected to drive the display semiconductor components market demand during the forecast time frame.
High demand from the smartphone manufacturing sector boosts the growth for display semiconductor components market
Smartphones have been ruling the display board market; companies, such as Samsung and Apple, are dominating the entire smartphone sector. The development of the display board market for smartphones is expected to be pushed mostly by OLED and adaptable displays during the gauge time frame. As of now, adaptable OLED-based display boards are being received in smartphones at a high rate worldwide, this pattern is relied upon to keep during the conjecture time frame. The main considerations boosting the utilization of OLED displays in smartphones incorporate energy-effectiveness, daylight coherence, striking tone & picture quality, and simpler recyclability than LCDs. These are the key factors for the development of display semiconductor components.
Surge in product usage in the APAC region fuels the market development
APAC is the main area for the creation and utilization of display boards. The area has witnessed huge progressions in the display gadget market along with fast changes in selection of new advancements. The tremendous market size in APAC is a direct result of quick industrialization just as the presence of countless OEMs and numerous buyers in the locale. Significant organizations, for example, Samsung Electronics & LG Electronics being situated in South Korea; and Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, and a couple of others being situated in Japan, contribute to the display board market development in this area.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy globally. The effect of this pandemic is increasing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain.
- The COVID-19 crisis is making uncertainty in the stock market, immense slowing of the supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments.
- The overall impact of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries including Semiconductor and Electronics, and many more.
- Trade barriers are further constraining the demand and supply outlook. As the government of different areas have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process is adversely affected. Therefore, hamper the overall display semiconductor components market globally
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global display semiconductor components industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global display semiconductor components market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global display semiconductor components market trends and growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed display semiconductor components market scope analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Display Semiconductor Components Market Research Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the display semiconductor components market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the display semiconductor components market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Display Semiconductor Components Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Maxim Integrated, Panasonic, LG, NXP Semiconductors, Renesas, Toshiba, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, Sony, Samsung