Disposable cuvette is a small plastic tube with a circular or square cross section, sealed at one end. These cuvettes are designed for holding samples for spectroscopic experiments through which a beam of light can pass from two clear sides of the cuvette to measure the absorbance value using a spectrophotometer. In addition, disposable cuvettes have rapidly replaced fragile glass or quartz cuvettes in various laboratory applications.
The global disposable cuvette market is driven by increase in adoption of single use laboratory consumables. In addition, reduced cross-contamination risks by using disposable cuvettes during laboratory experiments boost the market demand. Moreover, introduction of novel disposable cuvettes offering high chemical resistance and determination of purity and concentration of proteins, DNA, and RNA offers lucrative opportunities to market players in the near future.
However, lack of robust material in plastic cuvettes restrains the market growth. Moreover, product innovation and technological advancements in the disposable cuvettes are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global disposable cuvette market is segmented on the basis of type, end use, and region. Based on type, it is divided into polystyrene (PS) and methacrylate. Based on end use, it is classified into chemical industry, medical health, food, environmental protection, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of the major market players operating in the market include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., VWR International (VWR Funding Inc.), Brand GmbH + Co KG, Agilent Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ocean Optics, Inc., Shanghai Genebase Gene-Tech Co., Ltd., Exacta + Optech Labcenter SpA, BrandTech Scientific, Inc., and Sarstedt AG & Co are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global disposable cuvette market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided from 2016 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types, and end use of disposable cuvettes across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies are provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Disposable Cuvettes Market Key Segments:
- Polystyrene (PS)
By End Use
- Chemical Industry
- Medical Health
- Environmental Protection
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA