A garbage bag is a material utilized for the collection, storage, disposal, and handling of garbage. In addition, disposable bags find vast applications among transportation and distribution of garbage. These bags are produced by different materials such as low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polythene (HDPE), recycled polythene, liner blend polythene, woven polypropylene, biodegradable polythene, and co-extruded plastic bags. In addition, these bags effectively reduce dependency on oil, thereby providing domestic solution to plastic film manufacturers. They are designed as per FDA and USDA specifications, and are therefore hygienic, leak proof, lightweight, durable, portable, offer resistance to air & water, meet, and can be recycled. Therefore, disposable garbage bags wide are widely used in households, colleges, offices, shops, restaurants, hospitals, and industries.
The market is expected to witness significant growth owing to increase in environmental regulations over disposal of garbage bags and increase in concerns by consumers & legislators to address environmental issues is further raising need for eco-friendly and green plastic garbage bags. In addition, increase in disposable income and rise in purchasing power of consumers have fueled the demand for convenient and cost-effective garbage bags for collecting waste, which fuel the market growth. Moreover, rise in demand for premium garbage bags owing to their stretchable strength and odor control properties propels the market growth. However, implementation of stringent regulations and taxation over the use of plastic bags to mitigate the harmful effects on the environment are expected to restrain the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and geography. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into degradable and nondegradable. By application, it is classified into residential, commercial, and industrial. In terms of distribution channel, it is divided into hypermarkets, supermarkets, online retail, and convenience stores. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some Of The Key Players In The Global Market Include:
- Al shoaibi Plastic Factory
- Dunplast Poly Bag Ltd
- Luban Packing
- Four Star Plastics
- Zubairi Plastic Bags Industry LLC
- International Plastics
- Amrit Plastochem Pvt Ltd
- Hefty Brand Products & Home Solutions
- The Glad Products Company
- Pack-It BV
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global disposable garbage bags market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Disposable Garbage Bags Market Key Segments:
By Distribution Channel
- Online Retail
- Convenience Stores
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA