Increase in demand from the health care sector in the Operation Theatre (OT) and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) boost the growth of the disposable hygiene footwear market. Surge in health concerns and establishment of various industrial laws, initiate the use of protective footwear against any allergic condition or intensive industrial purposes. Advantageous features of disposable hygiene footwear boost the market growth. However, the lack of awareness of product amongst the population limits the growth of the disposable hygiene footwear market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Increased demand in health care sector
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 has put the healthcare and hospitals in a state of emergency, there is an upsurge in the demand for protective equipment. The use of plastic and latex footwear in creating disposable hygienic footwear is making the product more compatible and convenient for use.
Stagnant revenue from industrial footwear
The worker safety rules state the use of disposable hygiene footwear mandatory for the labors working in any industry. As such the industrial work is currently shut down and hence there is a decrease in the demand from the sector. This decreases the revenue from this sector.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increase in health concerns and the establishment of stringent laws in the field of healthcare and industrial sector has poised the industry to flourish in the coming years as well. This acts as the key driver for boosting the demand for the product. The key market players such as NR Hygiene solutions and KIMBERLY-CLARK have been manufacturing and providing improvised products to suit the various purposes and stay competitive throughout the market.
The global disposable hygiene footwear market trends are as follows:
Product variants and their different utilities
The key market players have been consistently working in providing the best of the material to its potential customers so as to gain consumer confidence and achieve product loyalty. To empower this, the marketers urged in producing products for many different segments. Two major segments include the hospital and the industrial sector. Other than this, the market has seen an upsurge in demand for similar product in the residential sector, where the protective covers are used in daily circumstances to avoid the footwear from getting tarnished.
Since the working conditions in hospitals and the healthcare sector are supposed to be the utmost so as to provide maximum safety to the staff as well as the society, the use of disposable hygiene footwear was highly appreciated and soon gained momentum. Other than this, there have been rules and worker safety standards set by the government to improve the quality of life at work. This increases the demand for such products.
Increase in safety standards
The industrial sector has been the focus concern of the government. There is a list of regulations and safety standards mandated by the government and authoritative regulatory bodies to protect the life of people at work. Amid the growing allergic reactions and lack of proper protection of workers operating in the industries, the market was suddenly tapped by the need of protective and preventive equipment, such as the
disposable hygiene footwear market.
The market players working with the healthcare sector got an opportunity to diversify their businesses and thus an all new footwear protection product was brought into the picture. This gave a rise not just in the safety standards but also the demand for the product. Although in some regions the market faces lack of adequate product knowledge, the preventive benefits are soon going to upsurge the demand.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global disposable hygiene footwear industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global disposable hygiene footwear market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global disposable hygiene footwear market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global disposable hygiene footwear market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Disposable Hygiene Footwear Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the disposable hygiene footwear market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Disposable Hygiene Footwear Market Report Highlights
By End User
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Royal Shoe Covers, NR Hygiene Solutions, Bellcross Industries, Premium Health Care Disposables, KIMBERLY-CLARK, Tasharina, Franz Mensch., Amaryllis Healthcare, Conmed Devices Pvt. Ltd., Novanative Safety, Kwalitex Healthcare