Incontinence refers to the state where there is loss of voluntary control over the urinary bladder muscles or rectal incontinence. In incontinence, there is involuntary or accidental release of the contents from the urinary bladder (urine), known as urinary incontinence or over rectal muscle (bowel or flatulence) known as rectal incontinence. Incontinence is a widespread condition that ranges in severity from just a small leak to complete loss of bladder or bowel control. High percentage of aging population, growth in disposable income, and rise in prevalence of kidney diseases such as chronic kidney diseases, bladder infection, and other nephrological injuries drive the market growth. In contrast, the threat of alternates and substitutes along with the threat from low-cost manufacturers restrain the market growth.
This report segments the global disposable incontinence products market on the basis of product type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into disposable adult diaper, disposable adult shields, disposable under pads, and disposable pull up pants. Based on the application, the market is segmented into chronic kidney failure, kidney stone, end stage renal failure, benign prostatic hyperplasia, and bladder cancer. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the disposable incontinence products market are C. R. Bard, Inc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Coloplast UK Ltd, Kimberly Clark Group, First Quality Enterprises, Inc, Covidien, ConvaTec. Inc., Attends Healthcare Products, Inc., and Hollister Incorporated.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global disposable incontinence products market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type assists in understanding the various forms of incontinence products available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Disposable Incontinence Products Market Key Segmentation:
- Disposable Adult Diaper
- Disposable Adult Shields
- Disposable Under Pads
- Disposable Pull Up Pants
- Chronic Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stone
- End Stage Renal Failure
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Bladder Cancer
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA