Disposable medical gloves are utilized during medical examination to provide protection against cross-contamination and infection. They are developed using different polymers such as nitrile rubber, latex, PVC, and neoprene. The gloves can be powdered or non-powdered; powdered gloves are lubricated with cornstarch to make them easier to put on during medical checkup.
The global disposable medical examination gloves market is driven by increase in awareness about safety and hygiene among healthcare providers and patients. Moreover, government initiatives in developing countries about infection prevention and safety in medical practices are expected to fuel the market growth. However, lack of awareness and unhygienic medical practices in underdeveloped countries are expected to obstruct this growth.
The global disposable medical examination gloves market is segmented based on material and region. The material segment is classified into natural rubber gloves, nitrile gloves, vinyl gloves, neoprene gloves, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the country-level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major players, such as Ansell Healthcare, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Ltd., Rubberex Corporation Berhad, Top Glove Corporation Berhad, Adventa Berhad, Cardinal Health, Inc., Dynarex Corporation, and Semperit AG Holding, are provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis, current trends, and future estimations of the global disposable medical examination gloves to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Disposable Medical Examination Gloves Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Cardinal Health, Inc., Top Glove Corporation Berhad, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Dynarex Corporation, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Ansell Healthcare, Adventa Berhad, Semperit AG Holding,, Kossan Rubber Industries Ltd., Rubberex Corporation Berhad