Document-centric collaboration is a type of content management that promotes working together on projects online, and placing the content of the document at the center of the process. It is an approach where document is considered as the foundation or starting point. In document-centric system, the document is recovered and automatically calls the required software to work with it. Adoption of wider business applications and technological advancements for document collaboration allows significant usage of mobile devices among organizations.
The global document-centric collaboration software market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to growth in need to improved productivity and effeciency. Further, the ability of document collaboration becomes necessary with the increase in mobile workforce and is expected to witness widespread acceptance among small & mid-size organizations owing to increase in globalization. However, management and maintenance of large volume of different file formats can restraint the market growth.
The report segments the document-centric collaboration software market on the basis of deployment model, organization size, end user, and geography. As per deployment model, the market is divided into on-premise and cloud based. On the basis of organization size, the market is classified into large organization and small & mid-size organization. As per end user, it is categorized into healthcare, IT & telecom, BFSI, public sector, legal, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, OpenText, Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, 5i Solution, Box, ACCELLION, Alfresco Software, CIGNEX Datamatics, and Savvydox are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global document-centric collaboration software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments.
- This study evaluates competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global document-centric collaboration software market is provided.
Document-centric Collaboration Software Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
UPSIDE LEARNING, AT&T, ADOBE, SUMTOTAL SYSTEMS, NETDIMENSIONS, ALLEN INTERACTIONS, CERTPOINT SYSTEMS, DOMINKNOW, CITRIX SYSTEMS INC, SABA