A harness is a piece of equipment that comprises webbing straps that wrap virtually around the animal's torso and are fastened together with side release buckles. A dog harness is a series of straps worn by a dog to manage or steer the animal. A dog harness distributes pressure across a greater region of his body, decreasing neck and back pain. A dog harness is commonly used to restrain a dog and is also used to assist a person as it provides an option to direct the dog to which way the dog has to move. A dog harness provides considerably greater control and is also gentler on the arms and back of the person wearing it. Hemp, cotton, polyester, or nylon are commonly used for the straps, while plastic or metal is used for the slides, rings, and buckles. A matching leash and harness may be offered together as a pair.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the supply and distribution system had interrupted countries to apply a lockdown. The shift in operations and seller's actions affected output. Hypermarkets and convenience stores have been closed resulting in a gap in demand and supply.
- With restricted work availability, a renewed supply of raw material and a logistic difficulty, the production process for dog harnesses have become an obstacle for enterprises.
- Customer with a high disposable income and a high interest in pets has turned their interest into necessary comforts to support the survival of the lockdown era. Day-to-day food goods and medicinal products replaced the individual need for dog harnesses.
Top Impacting Factors
- Harness for dogs when putting a collar around a dog's neck; the owner should adjust it so that two of the fingers may fit between the collar and the pet's body. As a result, a dog eager to flee will be able to release its neck from the collar and sprint forward with an attractive stimulus. The harness aids the owner in ensuring the safety of his pets. When a dog harness is connected to its behind, it cannot tangle.
- For dogs with lengthy fur, a dog harness may be a nightmare. It can also get twisted and coil around the harness's straps, which can be quite uncomfortable. The bottom of a dog's legs might also be irritated by a dog harness. The difficulties will cause the dogs a great deal of suffering and may function as a big market constraint. These dog harnesses may also be rather costly. They could also be difficult to come by in your area. Due to the vertical suspension required, the dog harness can inflict considerable stress and possibly death.
Increased Demand for Biodegradable Clothes is expected to increase the growth of the market
The growing trend among pet owners to purchase clothes made of biodegradable materials is likely to stimulate long-term demand development. Nowadays, pet owners like to shop for the most current stylish clothing, matching style trends, and colors for themselves and their dogs. From a consumer standpoint, this is likely to boost the growth of dog harness demand. To ensure a superior product and maintain and expand their regional presence, pet apparel manufacturers are concentrating on new designs and high-quality materials for their goods.
During the forecast period, the market for sensor-based smart harnesses is expected to expand
Smart harness includes a variety of sensors and technology to detect and monitor the pet's posture, body language, and noises. Physiological sensors in the smart harness monitor the pet's heart rate and body temperature. The sensors can provide information on a dog's mental condition, such as whether it is excited or stressed, in addition to tracking its physical well-being. The technology might be especially beneficial for guiding dogs and health monitoring. For example, a Japanese firm named Inupathy produced a harness-like device. It utilizes a sensor to analyze a dog's pulse fluctuation and incorporates multicolored LEDs that reflect these dogs' emotional conditions. The sensor allows owners to have a better knowledge of their pets and form a stronger bond with them.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dog harness industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the dog harness market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the dog harness market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dog harness market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Dog Harness Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the dog harness market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Dog Harness Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
HALTI, METACONCEPT, OPAWZ, Kurgo, PetSafe, KONG, Rabbitgoo, Ruffwear, EzyDog, OllyDog