Elegant, robust, and aesthetic frames of a door and window draw the eye-centre of a building. A proper window or a door framework increases the aura and reflects the building's overall vitality. The worldwide door and windows framework market is anticipated to expand remarkably during the forecast period due to the change in lifestyle of people, developing customer preferences and the emergence of novel products. The total market demand is expected to be driven by rapid urbanization, the increase in number of smart cities and change in lifestyle. Windows and doors have various advantages such as, they improve the building's heat efficiency, save energy and give the structure a unique look. The growth in demand for intelligent and innovative doors and windows is expected to bring new chances for growth of the industry. Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, countries had to enforce lockdown that halted the progress of construction of new properties and households. Therefore, the demand for doors & window frames has decreased.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Countries had to enforce lockdown that halted the progress of construction of new properties and households due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, which further decreased the demand for doors & window frames. The construction sites and other commercial places were the bulk buyers of these frames. The door & window frame market saw a dip in production as sufficient workforce was not available to continue the production process. The sales procedure couldn't complete as there was unavailability of service personnel for installing the system.
- Disruption in the distribution channel was an important cause as adequate raw materials couldn't reach the industries for production; the delivery of finished products to the dedicated stores was not possible. Consumers had no option to visit the specialized stores, whereas online purchase couldn't support the installation service.
Top Impacting Factors
- The doors market has seen several technological modifications, application modifications, and advances. Materials used in the production of environmentally-friendly doors are comparatively costly than regular ones. An energy-efficient, eco-friendly door with double or triple panel glass, which lowers heat and cooling loss, is quite expensive. Thermal frames also serve as an obstacle to prevent heat and reduce cold transmission losses. This introduction raises the demand for energy-efficient doors and thus increases the installation and maintenance costs.
- The rise of urban renovation activities is due to the recruitment of renovation specialists, higher expenditure on the procurement of renovation items & materials, and increased investment to improve household value. Growth in the demand for doors has been driven by the upgrade of offices, apartments, hotels, hospitals, schools, and other commercial facilities. The increase in renovation activities has a favorable influence on the sales of the door frames and the window frames.
Fluctuation in Raw Material Prices has Affected the Growth of the Doors & Windows Frame Market
For manufacturing and processing, the door industry relies significantly on primary materials. Changes in raw materials like plastics, wood, metal and glass pricing adversely affect the door market's growth. The manufacturing of metal and plastic products is dependent on the oil and gas sector. Prices for plastic, metal and glass are affected by fluctuations in oil & gas prices, and consequently, the cost of raw materials which impact door and window frame manufacturing is increased. Ultimately, the customers receive these exorbitant expenses. As a result, demand for the items decreases, limiting producers' profit margin. Therefore, despite shifting raw material prices, the major difficulty for door producers is to offer inexpensive goods.
A Surge in Demand for UPVC Door & Window Frame has fueled the Growth of the Doors & Windows Frame Market.
UPVC doors and windows are an advantageous, robust, and suitable installation solution for the industrial and construction sector. They have numerous characteristics and advantages that match both sectors. The UPVC door and windows are thermal and acoustically insulated, long-lasting, fire, wind and moisture-resistant. UPVC does not alter its form under typical weather situations; it may be easily re-shaped at high temperatures. Windows are more reliable than those manufactured from wooden or metal frames by the material class PVC. This grade of material shows remarkable chemical erosion resistance and smoother inner walls to improve the passage of water.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the doors & windows frame industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the doors & windows frame market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the growth scenario of the doors & windows frame market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed doors & windows frame market analysis on the basis of competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Doors & Windows Frame Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the doors & windows frame market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Doors & Windows Frame Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Schuco International KG., Andersen Corporation, Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc, Atrium Corporation, Milgard Manufacturing, Inc., Pella Corporation, Ply Gem Holdings, Inc., YKK Corporation, MI Windows and Doors, LLC, Lixil Group Corporation