Doorstep banking is a service that allows users to conduct routine banking activities such as cash deposits, cash withdrawals, check deposits, and demand draughts without vesting the bank branch. The bank arranges these services and provided them at the place of business by appointing a service provider on behalf of users. Banks are largely switching to the internet or digitalized banking by implementing technologies in response to changing consumer demands, lifestyles, and expectations regarding banking. This factor has fueled the global market growth. Therefore, the rising demand for digitalization in banking and the need to get services delivered are expected to fuel the doorstep banking market growth in the upcoming period.
The global doorstep banking market share is segmented into component, deployment model, and region. Based on component, the market is further segmented into solutions and services. In terms of deployment model, the market is bifurcated into On-Premise and Cloud. Based on region, the global market is divided across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- During the COVID-19 outbreak, doorstep banking saw significant growth and continued development around the world, as the traditional banking services, wherein the customer used to go to banks for various services has been greatly declined during the COVID-19 period. Furthermore, due to widespread fear of the virus and a desire to maintain social distance, consumers have been primarily using mobile phones and web browsers to access banking services, as banking services are switching to online.
- The growth of the doorstep banking market revenue has been accelerated by changing consumer patterns toward online banking services, as the banks’ decision to adopt online mode has become easier for customers to access various services through their smartphones. Moreover, it can be said that COVID-19 has had a positive impact on doorstep banking, and it is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecasted period.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The rise in the usage of smartphones & internet penetration and increased innovative banking services are driving market growth. In addition, convenience and better rates of interest are also propelling market expansion. However, the refusal of certain banks in converting from traditional banking services to doorstep banking is expected to restrict the growth of the market. On the contrary, a huge number of customers shifting towards doorstep banking over time can be perceived as an opportunity for the customer verification services market.
The doorstep banking market trends are as follows:
Smartphone & Internet Penetration:
With an increased focus on smartphone use and widespread internet penetration in several countries, demand for doorstep banking is expected to continue to grow and maintain its market dominance. Customers are also using doorstep banking more frequently as banks offer real-time payment solutions, allowing regular banking transactions and bill payment features to be performed. Furthermore, the banking industry has seen massive expansion and standardization in terms of products and services offered via mobile applications, as well as increased consumer brand loyalty, propelling the doorstep banking market forward.
Increased Innovating Banking Services & Rise in Corporate Investors:
The doorstep banking market size is expected to grow as digitalization and corporate banking become more prevalent. Furthermore, doorstep banking has allowed investors to keep track of their investment portfolio in real-time while investing or trading online with constant access to their funds. As a result, these doorstep banking features are expected to accelerate market growth and enhance innovative banking services soon, resulting in an increase in corporate investors. High corporate investment and the expansion of doorstep banking services are also expected to create lucrative opportunities.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the depiction of the doorstep banking market along with the current trends and estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the doorstep banking market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the doorstep banking market.
Questions Answered in the Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the doorstep banking market?
- What are the detailed impacts of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the doorstep banking market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Doorstep Banking Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
Key Market Players
COR Financial Solutions Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Capital Banking Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited, ACI Worldwide, EdgeVerve Systems Limited, CGI Inc., Temenos Headquarters SA, Fiserv Inc.