A dosing pump is a fairly flexible pump that injects a chemical or substance into a water, steam, or gas flow at a precise flow rate. The global dosing system is classified using diaphragm, piston, peristaltic, and cavity technologies. To provide the correct flow, a dosing pump employs a variety of approaches. It usually involves removing a precise amount of chemical from a chamber and putting it into the pipe or tank that has to be dosed. The dose pump is typically powered by an electric motor or an air actuator. Pump control systems, whether external or internal, signal low product levels, control the on/off functioning of these pumps and adjust the flow rate.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The dosing system market was negatively affected due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The dosing system industries for water and wastewater treatment, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, chemical processes, food & beverages, paper & pulp, offshore and others were shut down during the COVID-19 pandemic this decreases the demand for dosing system.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused the imposition of lockdown due to which the production of dosing system decreased and the global supply chain was affected.
- The dosing system market faced downfall of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors
The expanding importance of wastewater treatment by national governments, along with rising pharmaceutical and chemical processing industry output rates, are key factors driving the growth dosing Systems market over the forecast period. Furthermore, increased demand for dosing systems is likely to enhance the global market due to features such as faster outputs, improved precision, and efficacy. . In addition, increased consumer awareness and technical improvements in the chemical processing industries are expected to boost the global dosing systems market forward in the coming years. On the other hand, high raw material costs and an increase in coal bed methane deposits are limiting the worldwide dosing systems market's growth throughout the forecast period. However, challenges connected to a lack of Greenfield investments are projected to stifle the worldwide dosing systems market's growth in the near future. Two current dosing pump industry trends that are expected to promote market growth in the next years are automation and innovation in the industrial manufacturing process. As a result, businesses are investing in R&D to develop new and improved dosing pumps that meet end-user demands. Manufacturing process innovation and technical advancements are projected to drive the worldwide dosing systems market. The absence of Greenfield investments and the maturing European markets are significant challenges for dosing system producers. The bulk of businesses are in Europe, which is currently facing a slump.
- The presence of significant chemical, food & beverage, paper & pulp, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest dosing system market.
- While the markets in North America and Europe are maturing, other areas are experiencing healthy growth due to the introduction of new industrial sectors.
- Diaphragm pumps are the most common type of dosing system, and they are likely to dominate the market during the projection period. The major end-user category of dosing systems is the water and wastewater treatment industry. With national governments highlighting the importance of wastewater treatment, the demand for dosing pumps in the field has skyrocketed.
- In today's kitchens, advanced dosing methods are commonly used. These devices are equipped with software that can store data for automatic dishwashing detergent delivery. The use of this has ensured that optimal cleaning outcomes are achieved with minimal effort.
- Market players are adopting many strategies such as acquisition, mergers, contract, new product launch, agreement and partnership to expand their business.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the dosing system industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the dosing system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the dosing system market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed dosing system market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Dosing System Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Nlue-White Industries, AFX Holdings, Walchem Corp., Netzsch Pumpen System GmbH, Verder International, Inc., Iwaki Europe GmbH, Cetoni GmbH, Seko SpA, Sera GmbH, Grosvenor Pumps, Vanton Pump & Equipment Corp., SPX Flow, Inc., Grundfos Holding A/S., Prominent GmbH, W.E.S. Ltd., Magnatex Pumps, Inc., EMEC s.r.l., Idex Corporation, Gemmecotti srl, Nikkiso Co., Ltd.