A drawer warmer is an electrical kitchen appliance that is installed in the kitchen and is used to keep food warm until it is served. It is used to keep food fresh, and at the proper serving temperature. It can be used in households or by professionals who run a buffet, or in hotels or restaurants. It is also used by catering companies, cafes, and clubs, who require to provide food or meals at events. It is extensively used in bakeries and pizzerias. The bakeries prepare their baked items in advance and they use the drawer warmers to heat and serve the food warm during the peak selling hours. The pizzerias deliver pizzas or serve appetizers that are pre-cooked using drawer warmers to serve their items at a warm temperature to the customers. Thus, the operators use a drawer warmer to heat the dish and serve them hot and fresh.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of drawer warmer attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide this has hampered the growth of drawer warmer from the last few months and is likely to grow in 2021.
- COVID -19 has already affected the sales of drawer warmer in the second and third quarter of 2020 and is anticipated to grow in year 2021.
- The major demand for drawer warmer was previously noticed from countries including the US Germany Italy UK and China which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus thereby declining the demand for drawer warmer.
- Further potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves drawer warmer manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID -19 health crisis.
- Drawer warmer manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce operations and supply chains to respond to ward immediate crisis and find new ways of working after COVID -19 for instance provision of sanitizers maintaining social distancing as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health and safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
A drawer warmer is gaining popularity these days in smart kitchens and is being hugely installed in modular kitchens by consumers. Increase in the standard of living of the urban population, changes in lifestyle, and rise in disposable income of consumers boost the adoption of drawer warmer. Manufacturers are coming up with new features and providing options like using the unused space of the kitchen and making it look more innovative which goes in tune with the other appliances in the kitchen. Consumers are nowadays more inclined toward using the smart kitchen, adopting convenient ways, and are concerned about the look of their kitchen, thus, they are attracted toward products like drawer warmers. These factors boost the growth of the drawer warmer market. However, drawer warmer is not economical which limits the market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the drawer warmer along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the drawer warmer market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the drawer warmer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed drawer warmer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Drawer Warmer Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
KitchenAid,, Sub-Zero and Wolf,, Bosch,, AJ Madison,, Miele,, Smeg, Hestan,, AEG,, Dacor,, GE Appliances,